Saturday, August 13, 2016

Pharmacy Discount Card 

What people are saying about Medication Card:


I have carried Medication Card around for a couple of months because it sounded too good to be true.

I used it today and saved $37 on my prescriptions.
- Linda from Rochester, NY



I thought that Medication Card was just some hoax.

I went to my pharmacist sure that they would turn me down when I handed over this card. Instead, I would up saving over $50 each on two different prescriptions. Now I want additional cards for my family and friends.
- John Brown from San Jose, CA

To share your experiences with us on Facebook, click here

2 comments:

  1. Can I get several cards I can pass out to members of our organization?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your website is very beautiful or Articles. I love it thank you for sharing for everyone. Discount prescriptions in canada

    ReplyDelete